[lbo-talk] I Heart Huckabees

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 20 07:24:41 PST 2004

At my polling station in Ohio (and many others), people spend two-and-a-half to three hours voting, not counting the time it took to get to and from the polls.

I Heart Huckabees is wonderful. Isabel Huppert is irresistable. What's her character's motto in the movie? Desperation, Desolation, something like that?

jks