[lbo-talk] Re: Political Cartography

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Nov 20 19:23:18 PST 2004

At 08:34 PM 11/20/2004, andie nachgeborenen wrote:

>Cruelty, deception, and meaninglessness -- there, this
>time I got the slogan right.

I think I need to start using this as a tagline on the cover letters I've been writing for the last three days. Why? Because I'm actually starting to believe the stuff I'm writing.

I'm a Results driven Dedicated Team play-ah

Gotchyer butt kissin' automated right hee-yah

I'm a deadline driven motivated co-muuuun-icatah

Gotchyer dick strokin' elongated right hee-yah

I'm a hard driven master baitin' self-sta-tah

Gotchyer boot lickin' supplicatin' right hee-yah

Look. I can't send a sound file so you can hear the beat to which that should be rapped out. But, boy, heee hoooooooooooo yah! Felt good to get THAT off my chest. :)

Kelley

"We live under the Confederacy. We're a podunk bunch of swaggering pious hicks."

--Bruce Sterling