[lbo-talk] Let A Thousand Ronins Bloom

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Sun Nov 21 18:45:16 PST 2004

So it seems the Bush administration is sweeping non-believers (in, I guess we can say, the Bush agenda) out of the Central Intelligence Agency and onto the street... .d.

--------

Swear to God, my mind read that article as `Cunt Royce', even though my eyes looked at Knut Royce. (Is there such a thing as a sexual dysletic?)

Okay. Let me spin this story. The WH source of the purge is Condoleezza Rice. She is performing this task with Bush as part of the foreign policy mission for Porter Goss (read as Gross). The purpose has little or nothing to do with `loyalty' per se. It is directed as a foundation run up to all the Iran (not Iraq) WMD stories that are being generated out thin air about Iran's nuclear program. See where I am going with this?

Bush and Rice need the CIA on board with their Iran WMD charges and whatever they have on the back burner for North Korea. They don't want back door whistle blowers leaking to the press while they are at the front door waving bogus intelligence material around at the US media and the UN. One lie and only one lie, the BIG LIE will do. No more Iraqs. And Rice in the back of her mind is not planning on becoming the next Colin Powell in the State Dept. When she demands lies out the CIA, by god, she is going to get the right lies and the kind of lies she can depend on in public, thank you.

There will be no more US Senate hearings on whether or not the US should have nuked Tehran and Pyongyang or not. They needed nuking, they got nuked, and it's history, so get over it.

CG