[lbo-talk] Amusing license plate

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 28 12:59:46 PST 2004

Did I mention the billboard in Chicago I saw advertsing a new model Jag, asking Can You Resist Temptation?, and then listing the Seven Deadly Sins: Lust, PRIDE (in caps), Greed, Envy, Anger, Sloth, and Gluttony? These are apparently an advertising slogan now. Maybe on the theory that if you can afford the car, you are going to Hell anyway. jks