[lbo-talk] computer question

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Tue Nov 30 22:52:36 PST 2004

ravi and Dwayne are experts and I'm a hardware idiot, but something from your missive tells me that your old computer is very old. Here's the dumb way: write data files to floppies and copy the data from the floppies by inserting the floppies into your new computer's disk drive. Then I would install all the SW on the new computer.

Joanna