[lbo-talk] Hard Work

John Thornton jthorn65 at mchsi.com
Fri Oct 1 00:46:04 PDT 2004

All the talk about hard work made me curious why Kerry didn't take that opportunity to ask him about how much time Bush spent on vacation? Didn't he spend more time on vacation than any President before him or am I mis-remembering this? Seems fair to ask him since he is the one who brought up the subject of time spent doing hard work. Most Americans get so little vacation time I would think this point would stick with people.

John Thornton