[lbo-talk] add racism to Paris Hilton's list of crimes

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Fri Oct 1 08:46:16 PDT 2004

Carl:
> That's a pretty recherché life you lead in old Baltimore, herr doktor.

The recherché I am doing does not require me to dig in fumier. Would you know what life forms live in the gutter under your house?

PS. I think that I am more knowledgeable, cultured and traveled than most, despite or perhaps because of my recherché life. Also Baltimore has much more to offer than excrement produced by the entertainment industry.

Wojtek