[lbo-talk] Warm summers or dark ages? (was dirty bombs: a fraud)

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Fri Oct 1 10:33:07 PDT 2004

On Oct 1, 2004, at 9:17 AM, <james at communistbanker.com> wrote:

> Jon is no doubt well aware that there used to be a scientific consensus
> over race and eugenics, but shows surprise at the suggestion that
> scientists – scientists! – might be influenced by a social consensus
> over global warming.

So the scientists who are speaking about climate change now are as phony as the ones that promoted eugenics and racism way back when? Is that what you really think about the current scientific state of play on this subject? You'd really better read up on it. I think your information is quite a bit out of date.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ A gentleman haranguing on the perfection of our law, and that it was equally open to the poor and the rich, was answered by another, 'So is the London Tavern.' -- "Tom Paine's Jests..." (1794); also attr. to John Horne Tooke (1736-1812) by Hazlitt