[lbo-talk] Lesbo Goes to Muslim Bridal Shower

Albert Sonntag berto55 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 2 19:25:12 PDT 2004

Eubulides writes:

>>>>>>>>Yoshie fancies herself our enlightener.

I think Yoshie has very often enlightened us with many articles and comments from a variety of sources, and on a great variety of subjects. Besides, she has explained very cogently in a prior email why she found this interesting enough to publish it on the list. At a moment when the world is plagued throughout with conflict that appears insoluble, particularly in the Middle East, here's a new growth of something very different and new, which might be the thread of Ariadne that shows some people the way out of the labyrinth they are lost in today. As Hegel said, and I paraphrase, if you look at something long and carefully enough, its opposite appears.

Albert R. Sonntag berto55 at earthlink.net