[lbo-talk] Homos > Gangs > End of Civilization...and Jordan

ThatRogersWoman debburz at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 3 13:49:12 PDT 2004

Sister snit wrote:
> >Is the guy guano or what? I bet he worries about underground sex
> rings.
> >Texas makes LimpDick look positively French.

In my best imitation of Jeremy Irons doing Claus von Bulow in "Reversal of Fortune":

"You have nooo idea."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2004/10/02/MNGKC92M6T1.DTL

> War and Piece: http://www.warandpiece.com/blogdirs/001169.html

Please don't tease me like this. I may have to believe in Tinkerbell...and Santa Claus...and the inherent goodness of all people. HA!

It's all possible. This is the best campaign against DeLay in quite some time, and lame duck, redistricted out of a job Chris Bell is leading a scathing charge. But DeLay is also like a cross between J. Edgar HOover (sans dress), Joe McCarthy, Lyndon Johnson and Rasputin.

One is never sure what card he will play or when he will ever die.

Snorting all those pesticides from his extermination business has given the man near Troma pictures "Toxic Avenger" longevity.

I encourage anyone interested to phone, email or otherwise barrage those on the Ethics committee with support in finding for the truth in this matter.

And a note of thanks to Jordan: Thanks for helping with the LBO list, dude. If I was of a heterosexual persuasion, I'd be your love slave. Heh.

- Deborah

===== "If Jesus had been killed twenty years ago, Catholic school children would be wearing little electric chairs around their necks instead of crosses." - Lenny Bruce