[lbo-talk] Warm summers or dark ages?/ Why not the best for the working class ?

John Thornton jthorn65 at mchsi.com
Mon Oct 4 17:34:06 PDT 2004

Certainly not. Let me rephrase the question however. Is The Sopranos a program that glorifies unbridled unregulated capitalism in the form of organized crime, as it has been described to me by others familiar with the program, and if so is this program to be taken as evidence of a Golden Age for TV? My watching or not watching the program has nothing to do with its content. The last sentence of the paragraph my quote below is taken from lists the same qualifier (that my opinion relies primarily on the description of the show as given to me by others) as is in my question above. Does anyone feel this way about this program or I have been misinformed by others and therefore formed a poor opinion for the program when I watched it once?