[lbo-talk] Warm summers or dark ages?/ Why not the best for theworking class ?

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Tue Oct 5 06:27:29 PDT 2004

On Tuesday, October 5, 2004, at 02:56 AM, Michael Dawson wrote:

> Carrol says you get to write what you want, if you've ever heard of a
> piece
> of work, even if you've never read or seen it.

I've never seen _The Sopranos_, but I did read an explication of the episode where Soprano takes his daughter off to college which argued that the episode was slanted in such a way as to make Soprano seem like a decent guy. It was a convincing argument and, even if I did have cable, I don't think I'd care to watch the show, even aside from the violence.

All the best,

John A