[lbo-talk] Age

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Thu Oct 7 16:02:29 PDT 2004

oh, one 'a them new songs. (playing Music from Big Pink as we speak)

_____

From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Dennis Perrin Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 5:04 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: [lbo-talk] Age

Quick aging anecdote -- Just picked up my daughter at her high school (she's working on sets for the fall musical), and I had Springsteen's "Rosalita" playing in the car, windows down. She's runs up to the car door and says, "Dad! Please turn that down! It's embarrassing!"

"One of Springsteen's best songs (and perhaps one of my fave rock songs ever) is embarrassing?"

"Yes! It's soooo uncool!"

Did I mention that I turn 45 on Sat? How uncool is that?

DP -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20041007/d5eebd2b/attachment.htm>