[lbo-talk] Age

Miles Jackson cqmv at pdx.edu
Thu Oct 7 16:38:21 PDT 2004

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004, Dennis Perrin wrote:

> "One of Springsteen's best songs (and perhaps one of my fave rock songs
> ever) is embarrassing?"
>
> "Yes! It's soooo uncool!"
>
> Did I mention that I turn 45 on Sat? How uncool is that?

Look at it this way: at least she won't steal your CDs. I'm having a hell of a time getting a chance to listen to stuff I like because my 13 yr old's got it in her discman (beck, nine inch nails, butthole surfers, and strangely enough, revolver). Although I have to admit, I don't think my daughter even knows who Springsteen is.

Miles