[lbo-talk] Wired Bush

Dennis Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Fri Oct 8 10:55:33 PDT 2004

> http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2004/10/08/bulge/index.html
>
> Bush's mystery bulge
> By Dave Lindorff
>
> On several
> occasions, the president simply stopped speaking for an uncomfortably
> long time and stared ahead with an odd expression on his face.

No need for technological explanations, that's how King George III has *always* been. I've found every single one of Shrub's public appearances to be excruciating -- less wattage than a Sony PSP.

What needs to be explained is why the Imperial media have managed to make these simple truths disappear -- along with some other unpleasant facts, e.g. Halliburton, those nonexistent WMDs, 8,000 US casualties in the Tigris-Euphrates meatgrinder, the US current account deficit, etc.

-- DRR