[lbo-talk] Avoiding Bad Taste

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Fri Oct 8 15:57:58 PDT 2004

I never claimed that Nixon et al. were worried about the welfare of Chileans. I just claimed they _weren't_ worried that Allende's government would make them better off.

-- Luke

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Dawson" <MDawson at pdx.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 6:55 PM Subject: RE: [lbo-talk] Avoiding Bad Taste