[lbo-talk] Nader and his detractors

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sat Oct 9 19:25:05 PDT 2004

Dennis Redmond wrote:
>...The danger with the Repugs in charge is that the
>reaction to the meltdown will trigger a regional nuclear war -- an
>invasion or attack on Iran....

How can anyone say this with a straight face when it is Bougrelas (aka JFKerry) who right now is vociferously threatening war against Iran while Ubu (aka GBush jr,) is reduced to mumbling about how he had indeed included Iran in his "Axis of Weevils?" Of course they're both pathological liars and anything they say (except Freudian slips) can therefore not be used in evidence against them, but still....

Shane Mage

"When we read on a printed page the doctrine of Pythagoras that all things are made of numbers, it seems mystical, mystifying, even downright silly.

When we read on a computer screen the doctrine of Pythagoras that all things are made of numbers, it seems self-evidently true." (N. Weiner)