[lbo-talk] who the FRICK came up with this crap

Chip Berlet c.berlet at publiceye.org
Mon Oct 11 19:09:49 PDT 2004

TURBOTAX!

-----Original Message-----

From: snit snat [mailto:snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com]

Sent: Mon 10/11/2004 8:39 PM

To: Lame Brained Onanists

Subject: [lbo-talk] who the FRICK came up with this crap

I filed an extension on my taxes. I have just been working way too many

hours and, since I get a refund, the IRS doesn't really care if you're

late. So, this year, I decided I'd better get it together and start

deducting my office and expenses I incur to work from home for my employer.

WELL! Who are these insane people that come up with things like the

alternative minimum tax.

Enter amt from line 35

Is line 10 more than blah?

If no, go to line 5. If yes, turn to p 10,604 and fill out extension 402.8

Shedule M.

Subtract 2454 from line 5.

Enter on line 8.

If line 8 is more than 50,000, multiply amount on line 5 by .26.

OMFG!

I suppose everyone just hires someone to do this crap but man o man o man!

this is insane.

How much freakin' money do we spend to keep this operation in business?

What a scam!

kelley

"one of the lessons of 1964 that conservatives learned was

that it was more important for voters to feel like they were

informed than to actually be informed. conservatives now have

several places where they can learn this lesson several times

a year."

-- ac, the Politics list