[lbo-talk] who the FRICK came up with this crap

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Tue Oct 12 06:48:40 PDT 2004

On Oct 11, 2004, at 10:09 PM, Chip Berlet wrote:

> TURBOTAX!

I agree that tax software is the way to go if you aren't using an accountant. As a self-employed toiler, I used an accountant for a while, but since my pattern of income and outgo is about the same year to year, I decided I was paying him to basically go through the motions. Now I manage OK with the software. (Granted, is isn't that easy to work with, either, but at least you don't have to undergo the humiliation of presenting all your personal financial crap for the inspection of another human being).

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ When I was a little boy, I had but a little wit, 'Tis a long time ago, and I have no more yet; Nor ever ever shall, until that I die, For the longer I live the more fool am I. -- Wit and Mirth, an Antidote against Melancholy (1684)