[lbo-talk] CDM of Daghestan: Terrorists are not animals, they are worse

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 03:39:48 PDT 2004

CDM of Daghestan: Terrorists are not animals, they are worse Islam.Ru

[06-09-2004] Dear brothers and sisters, dear compatriots, the Muslims of Daghestan with deep regret received the news about several terrorist acts on the territory of our motherland, that carried away many lives, caused grief to thousands upon thousands of compatriots. In this connection the administration of the CDM on behalf of the Muslims of the republic expresses sincere condolences to relatives of the departed, cordial sympathy to the aggrieved.

We lack words to describe the terrorists who laid hand on children in Beslan. They cannot be called even animals, for animals rarely attack children.

It is awful that terrorists call themselves Muslims thus damaging the Islamic umma. This gives chance to people who create negative image of the Muslims to speak about “Islamic terrorism”. According to Shari norms life is sacred and no one has the right to entrench on it. Islam is against violation of human rights.

So in this situation the Muslims of Daghestan calls all sensible people of the planet to unite efforts in eliminating evil called terrorism, whatever the source of it is, including the structures who are called to eliminate violence. And those who are planning terrorist attacks we call to think about responsibility to the Supreme for lives of innocent people, for nobody can avoid the anger of the Supreme.

May Allah head people off from the wrong way, forgive our sins and establish peace on the planet.

On behalf of the Muslims of Daghestan, chairman of the CDM of Daghestan mufti Ahmad - hajji Abdullayev.

===== Nu, zayats, pogodi!