[lbo-talk] Nader and His Detractors/Kerry

John Lacny jlacny at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 12 17:07:15 PDT 2004

Joe Wanzala's latest offal:

> Kerry will 'suffer' the same fate, and again, instead of
> pressuring a Pres. Kerry, the left will be too busy
> defending him from 'the right'. So much for the ABB
> strategy of electing Kerry, then getting to work keeping
> his feet to the fire.

Translation:

"If Kerry wins, I plan to spend the next four years smugly berating others for supposedly not doing what I am too dumb, lazy and incompetent to do myself. Then, should my predictions come true, I will get to bask in the glory of pinpoint-accurate, self-fulfilling prophecy. And besides, I need an excuse for sitting on my ass and doing nothing even as others are working to actually defeat the regime I profess to despise, but in fact objectively support."

So much for Wanzala. Perhaps Carrol Cox and Michael Dawson can respond with more evidence-free assertion about Social Security to the effect that it makes no difference whether a candidate who has promised explicitly not to privatize it does or does not triumph over a candidate who is openly in favor of privatizing it? Because that would make a lot of sense.

- - - - - John Lacny http://www.johnlacny.com

People of the US, unite and defeat the Bush regime and all its running dogs!