[lbo-talk] Kurt Andersen's blog

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Oct 15 09:29:31 PDT 2004

Kurt Andersen, formerly of Spy and several forgettable ventures, has started a blog <http://kurtandersen.com/blog/index.html>. The premiere entry:

hursday, October 07, 2004

This Is Nothing

This is, for the time being and maybe forever, a hypothetical blog, a placebo blog, at most a nascent blog. I enjoy knowing it's here, gassed up with the key in the ignition, available to me as a vehicle for immediately scribbling down any epiphanies I feel obliged to share with the world. But right now I have no surplus opinions, and not a lot of spare time I want to spend indoors at a computer. So expect weeks, maybe months and possibly years to pass with no posts.