[lbo-talk] The 'Al Qaeda' Industry

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 17 12:47:51 PDT 2004

What you posted only buttresses my point, and contradicts Chris Doss'. Of couse there are elements within the establishment who have a more subtle view of Al Qaeda. Missing from all of this is the degree to which US and other western intelligence have worked with or infiltrated these 'terror networks'.