[lbo-talk] Anyone see Jon Stewart on Crossfire?

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Sun Oct 17 17:52:19 PDT 2004

I don't get it; I didn't see the show, but I saw the video clip and read the transcript.

He didn't actually get a chance to make any detailed comments. He only got to say that the show was bad, that the commentators/debaters were supporting the powers that be, and that they were not doing real journalism. No examples or anything.

Now, it's great that he did this. But I'm surprised there's such a fuss being made over it -- since the "attack" was so mild and general.

Joanna