[lbo-talk] "antidemocratic"

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Oct 20 09:35:20 PDT 2004

Joseph Wanzala wrote:

>By the way, Michael Ruppert will be on KPFA's Flashpoints today,
>5-6PM, interviewed by Catherine Austin Fitts.

That should be enlightening. That's not an interview - that's a duet, and more in unison than harmony.

The last conversation I had with Dennis Bernstein was being interviewed on his program back when D'Amato was the chair of the Senate Banking Committee. Bernstein wanted me to say that D'Amato was running the world. I kept saying, no, it's a bit more complicated than that. Bernstein would have none of it.

What is it with you people? Why is there always an individual or a clique running the world? Is reality just too messy for you to get handle on it?

Doug