[lbo-talk] 9-11 Secret in CIA's Back Pocket

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 13:46:49 PDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: Joseph Wanzala To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 1:15 PM Subject: RE: [lbo-talk] 9-11 Secret in CIA's Back Pocket

www.robertscheer.com

The 9/11 Secret in the CIA's Back Pocket

The Agency is withholding a damning report that points at senior officials October 19, 2004 â?" It is shocking: The Bush administration is suppressing a CIA report on 9/11 until after the election, and this one names names. Although the report by the inspector general's office of the CIA was completed in June, it has not been made available to the congressional intelligence committees that mandated the study almost two years ago. [...]

I saw a post on [rhetoric-list] yesterday that referenced this article. Here's a *very* short exchange with the poster... who will remain nameless:

----- Original Message ----- From: Leigh Meyers To: rhetoric-list at yahoogroups.com Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 8:41 PM Subject: Re: [rhetoric-list] CIA has the goods on BUSHCO - Demand release of documents!!!

Is this a joke? The column doesn't have this header when I log into the LA times site. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dear readers, Today's column tells a terribly important story that the media is ignoring. Please forward it to as many people as you can.

Sincerely, Robert Scheer ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It would be a bummer if everyone violated copyright laws unawares.

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at yahoo.com =============

I never did receive a reply..... Leigh ============================