[lbo-talk] 9-11 Secret in CIA's Back Pocket

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Wed Oct 20 15:17:26 PDT 2004

Well, they do fit together perfectly. How could it be otherwise - it happened. Just the same as a jigsaw puzzle, you try to determine the correct relationships from clues of color and pattern and shape.

Or you can just exhibit a preference to ignore it as too complex and time-consuming, since in fact it is already history.

Martin