[lbo-talk] Re: Class Action: The Million Worker March, October 17

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Thu Oct 21 07:25:56 PDT 2004

On Thursday, October 21, 2004, at 10:08 AM, snit snat wrote:

> I never get this one. If you're middle class (bourg), then you're
> incapable of being radical -- a sentiment almost always uttered by a
> middle class bourg -- which is to say, someone from the
> professional/managerial strata.
>
> same old problem: no explanation of how some become enlightened and
> the majority can't.

http://www.muscletonerecords.com/

See especially the third stanza from Wayne Kramer's _Citizen Wayne_, "Revolution in Apt. 29":

We're having a revolution In apartment 29 Someone brought bazookas Someone's chilling wine We're having a revolution We meet on Tuesday nights We're rapping out our strategy We're hot-to-trotskyites We got the propaganda We got the plans and the maps We'll write a manifesto Just after chips and pesto And sleep on the railroad tracks

We got your infiltrators, perpetrators, skinheads, pinheads, commie creeps, Infants and seniors and the noveau riche The homeless and the combless and chicks from the beach. We got the software and the hardware we got the codes and the keys The beer is imported We refuse to be thwarted Gonna bring the man down to his knees Gonna bring the man down to his knees We gwineta do what we fawkking please

We're having a revolution Across all party lines We got more problems than solutions But no one seems to mind

We're having a revolution In apartment 29 Reciting Marx and Lenin And squeezing up the limes We're having a revolution And we're having it right now There may be blood and bullets -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/enriched Size: 1593 bytes Desc: not available URL: <../attachments/20041021/42465f60/attachment.bin>