[lbo-talk] "antidemocratic"

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 21 08:08:19 PDT 2004

Original Message: ----------------- From: dbernstein at igc.org dbernstein at igc.org Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 02:19:24 -0400 To: dhenwood at panix.com, lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: henwood crapola

Hey doug, Dennis Bernstein here. why are you making this crap up. Please forward site, date, source and context of interview with me regarding D'Amato. Written? Radio? I did write a cover story for the Bay Guardian that was syndicated by PNS and Alternet. Did you find any flaws with these widely distributed pieces. respects, db

Doug, it is pretty obvious that you either misunderstood Dennis' question or are deliberately misrepresenting what he said. I will make it a point to search the KPFA Archives and post a transcript of the interview here - with an audio file.

Joe W.