[lbo-talk] who the FRICK came up with this crap

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Oct 23 19:01:18 PDT 2004

ps/ what i discovered, after about 6 hrs of filling out this form and that form and trying to figure out how a FT employee can declare office expenses (it's not intuitively obvious and I'm still mystified), was that deducting 3k worth of office expenses was worth exactly squat.

zip.

zero.

zilch.

nada.

big fat fuckin' nothing. less than nothing.

i can't even believe my boss had the NERVE to tell us, underpaid and overworked, that the rilly rilly kewl thing was that we could declare home office expenses. like it was some kind of benefit!