[lbo-talk] Virtually all Dems support Card Check Bill

John Lacny jlacny at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 24 05:16:25 PDT 2004

As usual, Pugliese responds without having actually read anything:

> Can you two stop this? Between John's CPUSA rhetorical
> style of, "Objectively aligned with the ultra-right, " and your,
> "Workers' Faction of the Democratic Leadership Council, "
> all I see is a lefty cat fight where both of you are distorting
> each others positions.

Perhaps this is because you're already doped up at this hour of the morning? Maybe that's why you saw the phrase "objectively aligned with the ultra-right" in my last sequence of messages, even though it wasn't there? Or perhaps "all [you] see is a lefty cat fight" because you didn't actually read anything I wrote? I am not critiquing Dawson's politics so much as his loudmouth posturing over stuff he doesn't know. He fulminates about the labor movement when he clearly does not understand the basic distinction between local union, international union, and affiliate of the AFL-CIO.

Though speaking of objective alliances with the ultra-right, Pugliese's rhetorical style here does indeed match Karl Rove-influenced media "spin" on the presidential debates. Dawson lies and distorts, I point out that he's lying and distorting, and Pugliese says, "Oh, you're both just cat-fighting," in a "they all do it" sort of way that implies that "both sides" are equally culpable. Get a fucking clue.

- - - - - John Lacny http://www.johnlacny.com

People of the US, unite and defeat the Bush regime and all its running dogs!