[lbo-talk] observation

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Tue Oct 26 11:16:08 PDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "snit snat" <snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com>

nursing hangover and typing at the list and other correspondents and i'm noticing the strangest thing. i'm naturally using a more diverse vocabulary, words like desultory, cavil, etc. are flowing with a naturalness that i've had to suppress in corporate world. i'm NOT saying it's superior to write using these words. i'm just noting a kind of psychological liberation--a kind of clarity to my thoughts--that has been squashed and I hadn't even known it.

or, it's just the cheap wine i drank last night. heh.

When you get to the point of writing stuff like "the phallicism/androcentricity of contemporary modes of surplus value extraction" you'll know that you've either thoroughly dislodged the corporate shackles on your neurons or you've drank too much of the pomo koolaid or you'll get all vertiginous about that very binary.......

Ian [feeling *totally* innocent as K. most definitely didn't take up my wine suggestions! :-)]