[lbo-talk] Re: Derrida Was No Aristotle

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 17:37:55 PDT 2004

"I knew Aristotle of Stagyra. You're no Aristotle."

-- Lloyd Turbulo

That's a silly and truculent challenge. Oh, no Aristotle, huh. Mustn't be any good. Sheesh. I don't even care that much for Derrida, and this makes me want to reread him to find something good in him. Which I am sure there is lots. Even if it's not Aristotle.

jks