[lbo-talk] Re: Butler on Derrida

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Fri Oct 29 15:24:54 PDT 2004

Maybe it would be helpful to think of it this way: you wouldn't ask a physicist about human nature (at least you wouldn't on the basis of his knowledge of physics), even though we're all made of particles that obey physical laws.

-- Luke

----- Original Message ----- From: "andie nachgeborenen" <andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 6:15 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Re: Butler on Derrida