[lbo-talk] Re: Derrida Was No Aristotle

Turbulo at aol.com Turbulo at aol.com
Fri Oct 29 09:11:28 PDT 2004

As the professor who taught me Greek philosophy used to say, a good translator must not only know the language s/he is translating out of, but also the language s/he is translating into. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20041029/ac857f2e/attachment.htm>