[lbo-talk] Re: Tariq Ali Endorses Kerry

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 30 16:38:16 PDT 2004

--- Brad Mayer wrote

> while Doug and his side
> of the Left rally to
> their new-found hero. I couldn't think of a worse
> recipe for a political
> debacle.

Come on, why this misrepresetation? I am voting for Kerry and certainly not because he is my "new-found hero". I doubt, no, I know he is not Doug's new-found hero either. I would be the first to admit though, that I am making this choice as an act of desperation.

By my calculation, at the very worst, we will be no worse off.

I can appreciate-even though I disagree- with those who honestly think we need to draw the line somewhere and vote Nader or not legitimate the elections through participation. It's a difficult choice as to what to do. It should be debated, but no need to resort to that kind of slight.

Thomas

===== <<If God existed, Lou Proyect wouldn't >> Thomas Seay circa 2004