[lbo-talk] anti-fascist agitation

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Wed Sep 1 09:56:50 PDT 2004

My memory is dim and getting dimmer, but I seem to recollect that the communists do share some of the blame....for not being willing to participate in a popular front movement against the nazis, but choosing a more purist line that resulted in splitting left opposition to the nazis.

I stand easily corrected if I am wrong.

Joanna