[lbo-talk] anti-fascist agitation/full spectrum dominance

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 1 14:07:28 PDT 2004

...for a minute there you almost had me thinking I had somehow changed the first line of the essay....

I provided the link to the essay and excerpted the relevant passage - which is standard practice around here - which despite your fulminations, still provided a sound critique of your assertion that "Using the term fascism to describe capitalist state repression or transnational corporate power is an abuse of the term". Indeed, the first lines of the essay show that the author is problematizing the term 'fascism' and allows that "the dividing line between capitalism and fascism is never entirely clear" but this in no way supports your earlier assertion, nor does it support your odd statement that I was 'manipulating reality'.

Joe W.