[lbo-talk] on-line banking

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Wed Sep 1 20:09:30 PDT 2004

Just wanted a liquid savings account that pays more than my Credit Union's .5x percent.

Washington Mutual is offering 2% on savings. I'm not sure how. But they say the account is FDIC insured, so I gotta believe them. Ing only offers 2.2% , so for that extra .2%, I think I'll stick with bricks and mortar.

Joanna