[lbo-talk] Protestors Released, Zell fed to wolves

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Fri Sep 3 06:58:15 PDT 2004

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 at 11:44pm snit snat wrote:

> Zell Disinvited:
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5897622
>
> somewhere I heard that the speech was being rewritten
> right up 'til delivery. Man, if that was the "nice"
> version, imagine the original!

and what a fucking crybaby! i had heard some of the speach, but had not seen the interview with mathews until last night on the Daily Show. he's just a typical bully, all big sagging heavy ones until someone does .001 as much back to him, then he's the biggest pussy in the place. the dueling comment was too much.

i've hated that motherfucker for years, and i can't stand matthews either, but he was finally good for something useful!

and mccain was almost dissing him to john stewart last night too, and definitely backed disassocitated himself from the "zell on earth".

-- no Onan

Truth is the most valuable thing we have - so let us economize it.

-- Mark Twain