[lbo-talk] Time Poll: Huge Bounce For Bush

John Lacny jlacny at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 5 08:21:11 PDT 2004

>From electoral-vote.com:

********** American Research Group Kerry 48 Bush 47

The Economist Kerry 45 Bush 44

Leger Kerry 47 Bush 51

Newsweek Kerry 41 Bush 52

Rasmussen Kerry 45 Bush 49

Time Kerry 41 Bush 52

Zogby Kerry 44 Bush 46 **********

It looks like Time and Newsweek are outliers to me. Only if further polls confirm their results do we have cause for worry. The likely fact is that nationally, Bush has a small lead. Once again, completely unsurprising. It's a reminder of two facts that remain unchanged: the tightness of the race, and the rank criminality of inaction in the face of a possible electoral victory by the regime.

And of course, national polls mean precisely jack-shit. The electoral college is still around, after all.

- - - - - John Lacny http://www.johnlacny.com

People of the US, unite and defeat the Bush regime and all its running dogs!