[lbo-talk] Testy

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 11:31:03 PDT 2004

Dammit, the gypsies are beggars because it's their culture. I want to see somebody concerned about a group that is really suffering, like, oh, I don't know, Ossetes. I realize most people outside of Russia don't know what an Ossete is, but there are 350 dead Ossetian children in a morgue, hell, probably a half a dozen morgues, in North Ossetia, killed by the "separatists" that everybody seems to think are so great. Who had nothing to do with the conflict other than being a target of opportunity because of geographical location. Dammit I need to go get drunk.