[lbo-talk] Testy

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 23:39:35 PDT 2004

Chris, read what Isaid. Everyone is with you on this. Meaning, the massacre. No one here thinks the seperatists are great, or good, or even OK -- whatever one's view of the abtsract justice of their cause, every single man, woman, and child on this list is appalled by what the Chechnyian seperatists did -- in Ossetia (which I in fact know about), in Msocow, and probably in the air. We think it's evil. Are we clear?

We just don't see why this warrants sneers at the Roma. The Roma had nothing to do with this massacre. Whether their "culture" is "begging" or whatever, is wholly irrelevant. It's sort of as if you had responded to Doug's shock and horror over 9-11 by saying something stereotypical about Latinos.