[lbo-talk] 9 volts

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Sep 5 14:13:21 PDT 2004

well, snit tries to be prepared but sometimes i just fuck up. I have three radios and a small tv (free! with staples order!) that can run on batteries. I bought plenty of 9 volts b/c that is what was specified. Put them in, radios do not work.

Does anyone know why? I can't believe two different kinds of 9 volts from two diff. stores are bad. I cant' believe there are bad batteries considering how Charley wiped everyone out of batteries!

Was I supposed to get some kind of special 9 volt battery?

snit--hates limpdick and who will be buying a battery operated radio from a store that I will test IN the store before horriblecane Ivan heads this way! &%!)%^&!)# --snat K

PS Anywhere but limpdick 2008! LOL

"We're in a fucking stagmire."

--Little Carmine, 'The Sopranos'