[lbo-talk] Testy

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 6 09:41:40 PDT 2004

No, sorry, I meant to write an _IN_effective police state. The Soviets were pretty corrupt too. That didn't stop their police state from being effective. They were sticklers on the key points, like who's in charge. Now, it's Chicago rules, Ubi mea, as Mike Royko used to say, Where's Mine?

I don't read US commentary when I can help it, Americans know too little. I rad the Brits and the French, the Germans when I can be bothered to hack through Der Spiegel.