[lbo-talk] Sept. 9th

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 6 20:25:26 PDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: Kyle F. Hence Sent: Monday, September 06, 2004 4:22 PM Subject: 9/11 EVENT - This Thursday, Sept. 9th -- 9/11 Citizens' Commission

***please forward -- pass the word -- especially to friends, family and colleagues in the New York area; this is a big week for all of us and we need your help to make these events a success and possibly even break the ice on this urgent question-- thank you*** ==========================================================

According to a new Zogby poll, half of New York city residents believe the Bush Administration had specific foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks and deliberately allowed them to happen, according to a new Zogby poll (http://zogby.com/news/).

The 9/11 Commission Report failed to answer most of the questions of victims' family members' questions.

9/11 was the turning point in our nation's history. To understand the world we are living in now, don't we need to know the truth behind September Eleventh?

Addressing the Questions of Victims' Family Members Going Where the 9/11 Commission Refused to Go

Thursday, Sep. 9 1-7 pm at the Symphony Space 2537 Broadway at 95th St. SUBWAY: 1, 2, 3, 9 train to 96th St.

[Press Conference at 11:30AM]

Hearings co-chaired by Representative Cynthia McKinney and former Bush Sr. official Catherine Austin Fitts who will hear testimony from whistleblowers and witnesses including Sibel Edmonds and Michael Ruppert. Please come witness a historic event bringing! We the people need to find the truth, because the government and the media are not doing it for us!

Also on the 9th ***World Premiere*** The Grand Conspiracy: The 9/11 News Special You Never Saw Introduced by veteran Canadian journalist Barrie Zwicker followed by Q&A Showings at 8PM and 9:30PM For tickets call 212-864-5400 or order online at: www.symphonyspace.org/tickets/tickets.php $9/$7 students/seniors

=============== On September 11th: CONFRONTING THE EVIDENCE: 9/11 and the search for the TRUTH Manhattan Center -- Grand Ballroom 311 West 34th -- NYC

Presentations and Conversation with guests including: David Ray Griffin, author of The New Pearl Harbor Paul Thompson, author of The Terror Timeline Dr. Robert Bowman, Institute for Space and Security Studies and others