[lbo-talk] Testy

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 05:33:40 PDT 2004

Michael, your emails are often one big reading assignment. I read a whole lot more than most people, and certainly have read more about Russia nd the USSR, and I just glaze when I see this stuff. I complain, and you give me another reading assignment along with an instruction that I _ought_ to read it because it's important. There are a lot of important things I will never read about. Sorry.

If you think some paper or book is important for the list or me to know about, why not give a brief summary of the main point -- two or three sentences -- and maybe the author's name. If someone is interested they will ask you for the references.

This is futile.

jks