[lbo-talk] Kevin Phillips on Kerry: it's all over

dano dano at well.com
Wed Sep 8 20:21:10 PDT 2004

At 9:18 AM -0700 9/8/04, Michael Dawson wrote:

> [...]

But he's published some pretty important and influential books. I think he's not working for either party because he is too disgusted with both. When I've heard and seen him speak, he makes this pretty clear (in his own nearly opaque way). I suspect he's also deeply contrite for being the architect of the whole Republican resurgence in the South, which led to the current troubles. But this is my inference, not based on any observation.