[lbo-talk] Kevin Phillips on Kerry: it's all over

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Wed Sep 8 21:01:21 PDT 2004

On Wednesday, September 8, 2004, at 11:21 PM, dano wrote:

> I think he's not working for either party because he is too disgusted
> with both.
> When I've heard and seen him speak, he makes this pretty clear (in his
> own nearly opaque way).

I should learn to carry grudges shorter distances, but I still grind my teeth when I think back on him and Bob Roberts--excuse me, I mean Bob Edwards and Cokie Roberts--and some guy from (I think) AEI snickering on-air at the short-lived third party effort of NOW.

Okay, maybe they were scoffing rather than snickering, but still,

John A