[lbo-talk] Re New Economist Poll: Bad News For Bush

R rhisiart at charter.net
Thu Sep 9 09:26:31 PDT 2004

the phrase "chicken little sky is falling" is most heard in description of the democrat reaction to the polls.

the polls showing how rotten kerry is doing, be they flawed or otherwise, could be the best thing that's happened to the "man from Massachusetts." he is making an effort to fight back, sort of. appears the polls scared him -- or chicken littled him -- into making at least one or two sensible campaign statements. and modifying his incompetent campaign staff.

yet, chronic democrat apologists insist on arguing about the polls in order to take attention away from the campaign's, and the party's, obvious failures. and to avoid a realistic discussion of what can be done to keep karl rove from tearing kerry apart like a plucked chicken.